[Towertalk] Rohn HDBX Parts?

Brian Mileshosky n5zgt@swcp.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:32:32 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Everyone,

	I now have two Rohn HDBX towers - a 48 footer and a 32 footer.  I
am looking to purchase a few bottom sections to make the 32-footer into a
48-footer, so that I'd have two.

	I'm also looking to purchase the anchoring hardware for the
concrete base, as well as any documentation (specs) I can get for the
towers.

	Are there any companies that still have any kind of HDBX-series
hardware in stock?  Does anyone have a manual that can be photocopied so I
know what limits to stay within when using the tower?

	If you have a HDBX tower, please tell me how you like it.  What
don't you like about it?  What are some things I need to watch out for
with this particular model?

Thanks and 73,
Brian, N5ZGT
Albuquerque, NM