[Towertalk] Hazer

WL7M joe@xyz.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:54:11 -0900

Good question.  I use 40 feet of Rohn 25 and the Hazer system here on the
south central coastline of Alaska.  My HFyagi is a Mosley Pro57B, with a
Cushcraft 5 element, 6 meter beam mounted 10 feet above that.  I use three
Phillystran cables with earth screw anchors to guy the tower at the
top.  My weather recording system has clocked wind gusts well in excess of
125 mph on numerous occasions.  Result?  No problem - to paraphrase Elton
John, "It's still standing."

73,
Joe
WL7M