[Towertalk] deed restrictions

WYsixK wy6k@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:05:07 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

Good comments.  Is there anything that one could write on the CC&R's
that might negate certain portions of the CC&R's.  For instance, if I
write just above my signature something to the effect that I do not
agree to items x, y, and z  and the escrow agent allows this to be
recorded - does that do any good?

Michael