[Towertalk] Relocating a U.S. Tower Crank-Up

Frank W8H0 fnorton@chartermi.net
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:09:12 -0500

Hello All,

I am located in Bay City Michigan, about 110 miles north of
Detroit.  Recently purchased a 72' Crank-Up from the widow of a SK.  The
tower is located about 12 miles from my home.  It is still installed and
needs to be relocated and installed on my property.  There are local
companies who are well versed in moving this type of gear--but not in
dealing with the actual antenna removal and reassembly.  In other words, I
need to hire someone to coordinate and add the "HAM" expertise and labor to
get this project done.  Anyone out there interested in the contract?  I
would love to do it myself but my health prevents that.

I believe the job could be done in 4 days.  If you are interested please
contact me.  Thanks for your consideration.

73 de Frank W8HO