[Towertalk] deed restrictions

Eddy Avila k6sdw@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:28:10 +0000

Stu, while I completely agree with your points about CC&R's being a contract
between private parties, I must add that this discussion belongs on all
reflectors, in my opinion, regardless of the Reflector's subject
matter....unless you're only going to operate ham radio equipment from a
car, CC&R's preventing antennas at a qth must be aggressively defended by
all US hams otherwise find a different hobby (which would thrill my wife if
my outside antennas suddenly disappeared for good!).....so, we gota get
everyone fired up about this issue or might as well mail back the ham ticket
to the FCC......Anyway, good points taken about contractual agreements!

73.....ed