[Towertalk] deed restrictions

Logan Dietz cdietz@swbell.net
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:58:56 -0600

Yes, however, there is a listserve that is specifically for restrictions....
That way those of us who specifically purchased a house without restrictions
would not have to wade through the restriction messages.  I'm not against
discussing it, I think there would be a more meaningful discourse on that
listserve.  I am usually a subscriber there too.

Chuck, W5PR