[Towertalk] deed restrictions - THE END!!

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:33:37 EST

In a message dated 3/19/02 9:54:27 AM Pacific Standard Time, gclute@attbi.com
writes:

> A couple of the guys have corrected my statement about tort damages...and I
> should have explained further by explaining that a neighbor persistently
> pestered the city attorney until the city attorney called me and threatened
> me with  tort damages if I did not remove the tower.  The neighbor since
> moved, and we also have a new city attorney.  The tower is still up.

    Not to pick on George, for he is a nice guy, but this thread has worn out
its welcome and it doesn't have anything to do with TOWER AND HF ANTENNA
CONSTRUCTION.

    Please cease and desist so we can get on to the next *real* tower topic.
Tnx.

    Also, the mention of nazis on this reflector is DISCOURAGED.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATOR