[Towertalk] Lethal Antenna Stack - watch where you point that thing!

Steve Rasmussen n0wy@alltel.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:04:22 -0600

I sent a copy of the Jo-Gunn site to LB Cebik - His comment to me says
it best.  "Thanks for the combination chuckle--at the chuckle-headedness
of the claims--and tears--over how CBers are being misled down various
garden paths leading to wasted $ and illegal operations".

Don't forget the Nebraska QSO Party coming up at the same time as the
FQP!!!

http://www.qsl.net/hdxa/neqso/index.htm

Steve N0WY - Editor 10-10 International News

From: "Jim White" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <w5kft@nts-online.net>, <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:48:20 -0500
Subject: [Towertalk] Lethal Antenna Stack - watch where you point that
thing!

A shack in Tahitis would fall victim only if you were beaming in that
direction....

Promise you will not put this array up before next months Florida QSO
Party...we are still behind on rainfall and things are a bit dry....that

much power focused at Florida would undoubtedly torch the state.

Only 32 days until the Florida QSO Party...check out the details at:

http://www.qsl.net/fqp

Do they make mobile antennas, too?

73,

Jim, K4OJ