[TowerTalk] Vertical and ground-radial question?

Jeff jrp@dimensional.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:46:24 -0700

Ed,

I used galvanized hardware ground fabric (purchased at
Home Depot).  Bonded the ground fabric to my radials
two years ago.  No deterioration yet and it has reduced the
ground losses.

Jeff, KI0RO