[Towertalk] 40M 4 element beam for sale

Howard Brainen hb@customprocess.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 12:01:00 -0700

FOR SALE:  KLM 4 element 40 meter beam on a 42 foot boom.

This is a killer antenna.  I've been using a 3 element version on my tower
for 12 years and wish I had room for this one.  A lot of people have the 4
element (N6RO has 2 of them) version.

I bought it used several years ago from a local ham who had it up and
working.  I have all the pieces.  Will also include detailed instructions on
improving the element to boom mounts for increased reliability in high
winds.  I did that on my 3 element and I've had no failures in some very
heavy wind conditions up on a hill.

I'm asking $1,000 or best offer and will not ship.   Need a local buyer in
the San Francisco bay area, or someone willing to come here and pick it up
in Oakland.

Contact me by email or phone.

73, Howard WZ6Z

wz6z@arrl.net