[Towertalk] duh' I guess I'm slow

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Thu, 02 May 2002 06:43:39 -0400

At 10:53 PM 5/1/02 -0700, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
>Well, everybody helping is great, and usually happens on this list.
>Everybody complaining usually happens on other lists.
>
>I think it is good to filter out the unsubscribe messages if you think it
>will raise your blood pressure. Unless, of course, you're the moderator
>since the raising of the blood pressure is part of the job. :)

It might be even more useful to try to figure out why people seem to be
having more trouble than they did before.  For what it's worth, my theory
is that people aren't in the habit of saving the monthly messages listing
their passwords.  If there still is an alternative e-mail unsubscribe
routine, it might be useful to list that at the bottom of messages

73, Pete N4ZR

Check out the World HF
Contest Station Database at
www.pvrc.org