[Towertalk] duh' I guess I'm slow

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd@twofifty.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 08:10:17 -0700 (PDT)

I think it's a mailman UI problem in unsubscribing. The web page you get
when you click on the link isn't all that clear, and I'm a sysadmin!
There's a section in the middle of the page for "list administrator only"
and the link to find out your password is BELOW that. I would have thought
the "list admin only" part would have been kept separate, and so I didn't
look past it.

But other than that, I really think it works pretty well.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte