[Towertalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions?

Chris BONDE ve7hcb@rac.ca
Sat, 04 May 2002 19:21:44 -0700

Frank:
Sorry, I am not able to do too much DX hence am not sure where you are, 9Y
and TT seem to say Trinadad and Tobago.  Almost went there with a couple of
university chums for Mardi Gras.  That was a long time ago, transistors
where very expensive.

You should try to have most of the radio stuff exempt as a research and
development plus emergency station cost.  Especially, when you are in the
tornado area.

Canada use to obtain most of the federal income from customs and
duty.  Most of the smaller countries do so now.  (My son worked in
Singapor.  He said the government worked as a company.  On over $150,000
Sing he paid about $30 income tax.  But the import etc was high.)  Our
spending tax, PST&GST is 14.5% in BC but the income tax is 16%+7.3% on the
first tier.  Credits are given for certain things but I donot want to
complicate things.  The point that I would like to ask, what is the tax on
spending and income.  Your taxes seem to be all on importing.  Hence, not
good for importing radio amateur stuff.

Yes, your duties are high.

Chris opr VE7HCB