[Towertalk] Re: 15M on C31XR

mwdink@eskimo.com mwdink@eskimo.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 07:41:22 -0700

NO! that isn't  MY issue. This antenna has been in the
air for 3 years and has worked well for me.  My resonance
point is a bit lower than expected and I am looking to
see if I can tweak it and my 15M contest performance a bit.
I think the resonance and perceived 15M performance are
related my individual installation. Those two items
may not even be related.

I have received some very good ideas on how maybe to
improve both.

73
dink