[Towertalk] Rohn 25

JPERALTA@tampabay.rr.com JPERALTA@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:26:58 US/Eastern

I had been asking around the local Amateur Radio community to see if anyone had
any Rohn 25 tower sections that were excess to their needs. One of the guys
came by this weekend and dropped off a section that he had just taken down from
another Ham's tower. The section is in good shape except were the previous
owner had drilled a 1/4" hole in one leg about 6 to 8 inches above what would
be the bottom side. The hole goes through both sides of the leg.

Should I be concerned that this section has been weakened enough to create a
safety issue?

Julio,W4HY