[Towertalk] Building Permit or Not

Tom Anderson ww5l@gte.net
Thu, 09 May 2002 12:47:14 -0500

Alan:

I don't know about your locality, but when I put up a 50 foot crank up in
1993 I asked the city's code compliance officer (his son is a ham) and he
said no permit or any type was required.  But that was for Colleyville, Texas
(population 20,000) between Dallas and Fort Worth.  This was before Texas
adopted its own PRB-1.

Tom, WW5L