[Towertalk] Re: Re: 15M on C31XR

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm@telia.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:43:53 +0200

Donīt think you understod me either. As far as I remember I never
talked about hights for antennas, how to tune them, MFJ analyzers,
crank up towers etc etc.
What I stated was that my feeling was and is that there are far to
many complaints on the Force12 products then needed. I consider
Force12 antennas to be very expensive things and you far from
get what you pay for, think the Force12 products are very much
"over advertized" and need to come down to earth, if you understand
what I mean.
When itīs up to competition I donīt know where you got that bit from.
To make things cleare, I donīt need to buy any Force12 antennas or
any other antennas that are made in the world, I already have enough
antennas that I made myself and are perfectly happy with the performance
of my radio station  which is far far above average.

73 Jim SM2EKM