[Towertalk] Seeking input for new antenna.

Phil Duff na4m@arrl.net
Fri, 10 May 2002 15:38:34 +0000

At 08:26 5/10/2002 -0500, hasan schiers wrote:
>Carl,
>
>Go look at the Tennadyne line of Log Periodics...they are quite moderate in
>wind load and are superb performers. I have had two of them and could not be
>happier. I have also heard good things about the KMA line of LP's. If you
>want no traps and light wind loading along with solid performance (but not
>up to a monobander for forward gain, of course), then you should definitely
>look at the Tennadyne LP's. They are a beautifully constructed antenna and
>what little support may be required (because they are built so well and
>behave exactly as advertized) will be first rate.

Has anyone stacked any "shorty-forty" 2 el 40m beams with an LP?    Do the
LP's show any interaction from the 40m antenna, especially on 15M?   Does
the design of the LP's preclude this kind of interaction?

73 Phil NA4M

....- --
Phil Duff NA4M     na4m@arrl.net   Georgetown, Texas