[Towertalk] Questionnaire

Ronald KA4INM Youvan ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 18 May 2002 18:45:23 -0400

Hi all:
   I get these everysooften, although I did/do not send
the original message,  I don't know whom to mention
this to, so I'll just use my shotgun.
   The verbiage is correct to be sent to the message
originator, but it is being sent to the entire mailing list.

   I have everything set to send plain text and appreciate
receiving the same.  TNX  73

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html
>   audio/x-midi
>   application/octet-stream
> --- StripMime Errors ---
> A message with no text/plain section was received.
> The entire body of the message was removed.  Please
> resend the email using plaintext formatting

        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997   SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm