[Towertalk] Triex Towers Available--Tashjian Tower-Sanger,ca

Bob Smith na6t@na6t.com
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:57:36 -0700

Hello Everyone.

Like a whole lot of people i've been trying to find a source for Tri-ex
tower parts.  I just got off the telephone with Karl Tashjian of Tashjian
Tower in Sanger, California.

Karl is an engineer that started with Tri-ex Tower and has started
producing all the Tri-ex Parts, Towers , Etc for the Tri-ex Tower line in
Sanger, California (near Fresno, California)  He as all the parts available
or can be made in a short time and be shipped to you.

I was inquirying concerning my LM-470 tower that was built in 1983 by
Tri-ex and He has the motors, contollers, cabling, rotor plates, etc. and
everything WAS available through him.  (yes gladys, their is a god)

He is a very personable person with a vast knowledge of the Tri-ex tower
and ready to help people with their tower problems.

here's the website link http://www.karltashjian.com/

hope this helps,

Bob Smith
NA6T