[Towertalk] [Fwd: Re: YO 7.5]

Jiri Sanda jirka@jimaz.cz
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:29:36 +0200

Here is my mail with clear intent to spend at least US $100 and even
considering to spend maybe US $ 300 (if it is worthwhile)
As a matter of fact I have bought and paid for directly to him for the
whole package i.e. AO,YO,TA,NW in 1996.

Hi Brian,

I have found recently you have made some improvement to YO.
I still do not understand what is the real difference between the
"amateur" and "commercial" versions ?
Is it price only ? (i.e. beeing nice to fellow hams) ?

I do have from you version 6.55 since 1996, I do find it very nice
optimizer, but of course in accuracy limited to NEC-2 calibration.

I am interested in buying your new version.

73 !

Jiri
OK1RI

and finaly here is answer I have got - as Bill W4AN said - very fast !