[Towertalk] New tower help

Scott Millick smillick@wamusa.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 20:56:01 -0500

I want to put up a 60 or 70 foot self supporting tower. There willl be a
Pro 57B with 40 meters, M2 6 element, 10 element 2 meter, 12 element 222,
27 element KLM 432, 45 element 1.2 and a comet 2,44,1.2 vertical. I have
been thinking about using a ring rotor for the Pro57 with the others turned
by a Yaseu rotor. There will be two antennas on the side a 6&2 and a 10
meter vertical. Been looking at the trylon and Rohn.

Any ideas on this and if it would work. Cannot use a crank up as will have
440 and 1.2 on hardline as well as the top vertical.

Thats it. I live in central Illinois where the 70 MPH charts should be used.

Thanks for any help.
Scott