[Towertalk] SteppIR

Richard M. Gillingham rmoodyg@bellsouth.net
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:59:11 -0500

Steve, I believe he's referring to retracting the copper tape back into
the housing, not collapsing the fiberglas housing.  I do the same
thing...  Push a couple buttons, and it's done.  Hardly more work than
setting the remote antenna switch to ground all lines...

Gotta say I really really like my FM Steppir!

73
Gil, W1RG