[Towertalk] Is Rohn going out of business??

Norman Hockler norsan@bright.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:44:55 -0500

This is a typical scenario for. most companies in the telecommunication
business today.  A local manufacturer in my home town that serves the Telco
market had their stock drop from a high of $42 about 24 months ago to
todays price of  75 cents and all because of the FCC ruling on the "open"
use of other companies physical plant.

Norm  N8NH