[Towertalk] Service drop danger

Red RedHaines@centurytel.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:31:47 -0600

Hi, David;

I believe you are correct.  Check the National Electrical Code, you can
review it in your local library, and call the utility company for
authoritative information.  Don't depend completely on a bunch of
amateurs, although some of them will certainly give you good
information.  Get the info you need from the authorities.

73 de Red, WO0W