[Towertalk] Bulkhead panel info

Mark . n1lo@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:56:48 -0500

<< Does anyone have info on commercial bulkhead panels other than the ones
from Polyphaser? Or, can anyone point me to a good article on homebrewing a
bulkhead panel? 73, Ken, K6LA >>

Hi Ken,

I highly recommend a grounding/disconnect panel in the shack itself. I
described one that I call a grounding switchboard in a previous Towertalk
post:

http://lists.contesting.com/_towertalk/1999-December/028482.html

I have been using it for over 3 years now, and I really am very happy with
it. I use the quick-disconnect PL-259 adaptors, and they are great!

I have written a more involved construction plan and have some photos I can
send you of the project.

--...MARK_N1LO...--