[Towertalk] IS Boom length the HOLY GRAIL ?

Jon Ogden na9d@speakeasy.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:26:06 -0600

I totally question the veracity of anyone that claims a cubical quad with
the exact same dimensions as a yagi has more gain.  It's just not true.
Force 12 dispels this myth on their website.

73,

Jon
NA9D