[Towertalk] MAXX-COMM AUTOMACTIC TUNER

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:58:42 -0800

I'm impressed.

I note the "reviews" (there are only two posted) are (1) unsigned and
unnamed and then (2) from Worldradio magazine, who accepts advertising from
Maxx-com.  QST tossed them many years ago.

I plan to write a review on the new and improved Maxx-com, the one with the
magnets, diodes and gyroscope built-in, and will submit that to Field &
Stream, Playboy and other relevant journals.

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti