[Towertalk] Utility box

Bob Smith na6t@na6t.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:26:49 -0800

Hi larry:

Check with your local Electrical Supply House.  I use PVC 'pull boxes' for
my wireless ISP installs.  The have PVC boxes with full covers and gaskets
that range in size from 6x6x4 up to 24x36x6 very reasonably priced.  The
6x6x6 box is usually $18.00.  They are about 1/8" pvc and can be mounted
almost anywhere, and they are watertite.   The cover on the 6x6 box mounts
with 4 brass screws, which might be the only bad thing about the idea
because you would have to remove the screws to get at the controller.
hope this helps,

Bob Smith
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.