[Towertalk] I gotta say "Uncle"

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:05:18 EST

In a message dated 11/25/02 12:55:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
NQ4I@compuserve.com writes:

> Hello all...from my title, I have met my match....that is I have 120 feet
>  of AB-105 and its in erector set pieces...
>  I first tried to make one of the 6 footer up and no luck...then I tried
>  with one of the 10 footers...had it all made up and put the horizontal
>  pieces on all 3 sides...then I counted and i won't have enough so I guess
>  they only go on one side...any one out there have a manual or a method for
>  assembly they wish to share?? I researched the archives but I really need a
>  diagram or illustration of how they go together...any help is
>  appreciated...de Rick ( a little red faced)

    You're short parts or something? My AB-105 doesn't have any horizontals
so don't know what your quandry is. Personally I wouldn't worry about the
horizontals - the diagonals are the structural members.

    I've got a copy of the AB-105 Army manual if you really get stuck.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH