[Towertalk] 5 elem 10 vs TH-3 & real world tests

Dinsterdog@aol.com Dinsterdog@aol.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:08:53 EDT

I second the thought on nice to see real world results.  I just got done
reading Champion Radio's multiband Vertical and TriBander
reports........................Would suggest these reports to anyone
interested wishing to see some more real work to test antennas.............a
bit pricey for S/H, but fun reading and wish more of these types of test
would be done and/or reported upon- -  I feel much better about my Hustler
vertical for DXpeditions now-

73 Paul  N0AH

multipart/alternative
  text/html