[Towertalk] Searching Archives (was Rohn 25 Bracketing)

Mike Gilmer, N2MG n2mg@eham.net
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 09:05:46 -0300

The best way to search the archives is to go to the list home site:

http://www.contesting.com

and look in the left menu area for "List Search" and enter the criteria
(e.g., "Rohn 25 Bracketing" without the quotes).  This will search
EVERY list on contesting.com (towertalk, topband, cq-contest, amps,
etc.).  To narrow the search better, include the reflector name in the
criteria list (e.g., "towertalk Rohn 25 Bracketing" without the quotes).

Not great, but functional.

Mike N2MG