[Towertalk] Re: [Dx-qsl] virus in (1000mp) strange behaviour of FT1000mp on 28mhz

WL7M joe@xyz.net
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:34:37 -0800

Insisting on AV as a requisite for joining a reflector and then relying on
their saying they have it is the equivalent of not buying uninsured
motorist insurance and believing that everyone else DOES have insurance
before they drive.  That's why I have Norton AV, because I know not
everyone does.......sound fair?

73,
Joe
WL7M