[Towertalk] Need Information

tttt ccccc k3hx@juno.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:17:34 -0400

OM,

You would love a CD by VE3ERP called "Hamcalc."  Send the guy $10 (he
only

asks for $7 but the funds go to the Canada Blind Society) and you will
get a CD

that does most of the mundane math problems hams face.

The only catch is that it is DOS.

I've used this program (in several iterations) for years.  Great stuff!

73

Tim  K3HX