[Towertalk] Need Ham IV Rotor Manual

Jon Zaimes AA1K jon.zaimes@dol.net
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:54:10 -0400

Hy-Gain has the newer Ham 4 manual available on its web site as a pdf file:

http://www.hy-gain.com/hy-gain/man/pdf/HAM-IV.pdf

Only difference is the new one has the 8-pin Jones plug instead of an
8-bolt terminal strip. The 8 terminal numbers correspond to the same wiring
in the box and rotor whether using terminal strip or jones plug. (1 and 2
are the brake, 4-8 the starting capacitor, etc.)

73/Jon AA1K
Felton, Delaware