[Towertalk] Choices

Robert Shohet kq2m@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:38:23 -0400

> > In  New England we are INTIMATELY familiar with
> > what the Auroral Belt does to signals!  So are most
> > people on the East Coast.
>
> Not anything like us here.  That's one reason why you guys can start runs
> Europe a couple hours earlier and keep them going a couple hours longer
than
> us.  And yes, it helps to be closer to them by 1000 miles as well.

GET REAL!  First you give us hyperbole that says we don't understand
what it is like to have signals pass through the Auroral oval, then, when
you are challenged, rather than acknowledge your profound exaggeration, you
instead complain about how much better our propagation is to Europe.

Why don't you join the "Unfair propagation reflector" or better still move
to New England and then you won't have to complain anymore.

Bob KQ2M