[Towertalk] Re: E-Z Way tower

Bob Thacker k3gt@pgh.net
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:09:50 -0400

Hi Don,=20

Don't remember my post, but I do have a manual for the RBZ-66, plus my =
own design for a remote controlled switch for the motor. Seems as if =
there were a lot of different models. EZ-Way changed hands at least =
twice and made modifications various times.=20

The EZ-way topic comes up from time to time on the reflector and it =
might be nice to have a place to post the manuals. A number of people =
have various manuals on the reflector. Any one want to volunteer to =
place them at your website???? It would be nice on a highly visible =
site...Steve??  I can scan what I have at work and send them as JPG's. =
Anyone?

73,

Bob, K3GT

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Don Beam=20
  To: Bob Thacker=20
  Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 9:42 PM
  Subject: E-Z Way tower

  Hi Bob,

  I saw your posting on tower talk from 3/15/02.  I purchased what I =
believe may be an E-Z Way RBX-70-3 several months ago, but the previous =
owner did not have a manual.  I have been unsuccessful in finding any =
information on the exact model I have, but it sounds from your =
description like yours may be very similar to mine.  Do you have a =
manual for yours, and if so, would you be willing to make a copy?  I =
would be glad to pay copy and mailing costs.  If you don't have a =
manual, I would appreciate any information or hints that you might have =
which would be helpful in installing the tower here.

  Thanks and 73,

  Don, KK4NI

multipart/alternative
  text/html