[Towertalk] tape flags

Gordon Sahnow w7whb@tds.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:09:47 -0700

I have used electrical tape for years but over time get a
few "flags".  My new procedure is about 2 wraps of electrical tape over

After many years as a professional mechanic doing electrical repair, =
using countless rolls of electrical tape from various manufacturers and =
having recently taken down stacked beams which had been in the air for =
twenty plus years with no flags showing, I can say that if one does not =
stretch the last two turns or so of tape while finishing the wrap, flags =
will not appear.

Gordie, W7WHB
La Center, WA

multipart/alternative