[Towertalk] EZWAY TOWER

Ronald KA4INM Youvan ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:04:27 -0400

> I need info on the EZWAY tower. Where are they?

   To the best of my knowledge they made towers in Tampa, Florida.

   I called their factory about 30 years ago, about some details
of the 110' tower in the back yard of the Tampa TV station that I
worked at.  (STL mw tower)
   The fellow (an office worker) that I spoke with assured me:
he had worked there longer than most employees and he had
never heard of any office facility other than the one he was
setting in and there were no plans specifications or ANY
detail of any tower that was not in current production,
there anywhere.

  I believe they went out of business over 20 years ago,

I never heard why.

        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997   SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm