[Towertalk] Guys with a mast

Jason Hissong jhisson1@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:34:50 -0400

Hello again guys...

As I go through ideas of different ways to get my hexbeam up, I am trying to
find a nice alternative to the roof tower.  Reason is that the city won't
require a permit or variance.  I can go as high as I want.  As long as I can
"retract" it below the roof line.  With a mast mounted at approximately 15',
I would definately have to guy the mast (as mentioned on this list before).
Would I have to use three guys?  Would two work? (basically mounting the two
guys on the house).  The antenna is the 5 band hex beam.

Just throwing more ideas around.

Thanks

Jason
N8XE