[Towertalk] KLM KT 34

Steve Holm homer559@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

KLM  KT-34

I have one from a silent key and know nothing
about it other than finding out it is a 10-15-20 M
yagi. The element “loading tubes”  have stickers on
them
reading: reflector,radiator,director,. Only thing I
can see missing is one (of three) element without the
small (1/2
dia.?X apx 2 ft.) end section. I see some of these
34's are 4
element. The original box DOES not read 34A JUST 34.
I have some pics and can send if anybody would be
interested.
If this thing spent anytime "out of the box"
it couldn't have been long as those stickers I refer
to are hardly faded. All components that I have appear
in
excellent shape LOOKING FOR OFFERS.
Is it functional? Couldn’t tell you.
Good for parts? YES defiantly !