[Towertalk] rotatable dipole

Dennis Mowers k5ya@gvtc.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 09:12:17 -0500

That's true--I have a homebrew 30/40, with the traps 24 ft from mast,
and the total length is 60 ft.

I started out building a 30M only, then decided it would be nice to have
another 40M antenna mounted 90 degrees from my 40M beam.  Instant 90 deg
switching with a pushbutton switch, or run them both for a big footprint
on 40.

Had to try it when I found that adding 40M only required another 6 ft of
tube on each side of the 30M dipole.

73, K5YA