[Towertalk] KLM 4L 40M Beam mods

W0UN--John Brosnahan shr@ricc.net
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:31:31 -0500

I mentioned some mods that improve the robustness
of the KLM 4L 40M Yagi here on Towertalk and received
a number of notes asking for more information.  I will be
working on that note later today and had planned on sending
it directly to those who requested it.

But I had a computer crash of my recently repaired HP
notebook and it is dead in the water.  And it has all of the
info about who wants the KLM info.

Please remind me again of your interest in the mods and
if any others are also interested please let me know so
that I can forward the info directly to you.  If it appears
that there is enough generally relevant info then I may just
go ahead and post the info to the reflector.

Thanks--John  W0UN