[Towertalk] Re: Trylon and AN towers

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:48:42 EDT

dan@anwireless.com writes:

> Fact of the matter is, I'm not bringing up these points totally because of
>  my position in the tower business. I just feel that others should know what
>  they're buying, and how very misleading advertising and marketing can be.

    There isn't any misleading advertising vis-a-vis the Trylon towers. Just
because they're different doesn't mean one's useful and the other isn't.

>  I choose to manufacture a quality tower that I'm proud to have my name
>  associated with.

    Well, sure - we all stand by our reputations. I'm happy you have
something like that.

>  As mentioned earlier, I could go on further.

    The differences between the Trylon towers and yours IS NOT a pissing
contest. People can be educated on the difference and they can make their own
decisions. Just because it's not an AN tower doesn't mean that it's dangerous
and unreliable.

    TowerTalk is not a forum for slamming dealers or manufacturers. We deal
in thoughtful informative posts where the members can make their own
decisions about who says what about something.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH