[Towertalk] Where to Place Guys for a Roof Tower?

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:34:55 -0600

Place the guys as far out as your roof extends.

NO FURTHER !

:-)    Tom  N4KG

Corollary 1:  ANY GUY is better than NO GUY.

Corollary 2:  For a short tower with a modest load, guys can be
	       placed fairly close to the tower as long as the total
	       load does not exceed the ratings of the tower, guys,
                   and support (roof).