[Towertalk] Tower Climbing Incident

Bryan Fields kb9mci@qsl.net
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:28:15 -0500

Saw this on another list
-----
Something for you all's funny bone:

Went to climb one of our towers today..monthly inspection and
maintenance...335ft climb. Got about half way up and stopped and removed
my helmet to clear the seat from my brow and eyes..at the precise
moment..a rather large bird (chicken hawk ,maybe) decided that this was
a good moment to relieve itself. A large quantity of droppings landed
right square on my head and covered everything I was wearing (diddy bag,
shirt, jeans, and walkie talkie)

That childhood question of "Does bird poo stink?" In large quantities,
IT DOES!

Thank God we have an in-office shower or I would be SOL!!!

Hope this made you all relize that you day may not be going so bad ;)

--
Bryan Fields, KB9MCI