[Towertalk] Guy Anchor Question

ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:01:00 -0500 (CDT)

Jon,

It seems as though this question could be bandied about here ad infinitum.
There are a LOT of knowledgeable people on this reflector, and I don't wish
to speak ill about any of them, but with so many opinions, I think the best
advice would be to find a PE who could rule on your specific installation.
That way it's HIS career, insurance carrier and reputation on the line if
something goes wrong, not yours.

There are too many variables -- and with all due respect, a new one seems
to pop up with each of your rebuttals -- for even the brightest minds in
Washington state, or Florida, or Michigan, or whereever, to knowledgably
pass judgment on your installation.

73, kelly
ve4xt