[Towertalk] Connectors for CATV hardline

Mike Gilmer, N2MG n2mg@eham.net
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:14:37 -0400

Thanks for all the "do-it-yourself" connector info, however, I follow the
chat here on TT and have already read (most of) the various descriptions of
using PL-258s, etc.  I am thinking to employ some of these methods but I
want to consider all the options and the "buy" option has not been discussed
here as best I can tell - certainly not to the extent that the homebrew
option has.

I will likely come up with some homebrew method, but I would like to see
what my options are for a real connector.  So please, if you know from where
these connectors can be bought, I'd appreciate hearing of it.

Tnx again.
Mike N2MG