[Towertalk] Re: Topband: Radial wire selection and installation

WL7M joe@xyz.net
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 09:22:08 -0800

I use a small spike to hold the radial to the ground, primarily to keep the
wire from causing a tripping hazard.  Half the year it's buried under about
6 feet of snow here in Alaska, though!  ;-)  I'm curious to hear what the
other TTers say.

73,
Joe
WL7M