[Towertalk] CATV coring tools

Mark Mark <AA6DX@pacbell.net>
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:41:13 -0700

Here's there place on the web.. looks interesting!   Mark  6dx
http://www.cableprep.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Effinger" <k9sd@ezl.com>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 12:14 PM
Subject: [Towertalk] CATV coring tools

There was a message requesting info on buying a coring tool...I bought 2 of
them from a company in Phoenix...for the life of me I can't remember the
name or find the bill...but I did find the manual on the tool..the tool was
made by

CablePrep
207 Middlesex Ave.
Chester,CT

phone no. 860 526-4337

1-800-394-4046

anyway that's what was in the manual

also from the place in Phoenix I bought the CATV cable ends and the adapters
to make the plug come out in a PL-259 or a type N ...It's kind of cool...

from a local guy found 2500 feet of direct burial cable for $250 ...

I am no expert but the stuff is out there...I have always been lucky finding
"stuff"..

hope this helps..

73/Sam  K9SD

multipart/alternative